Types of information we collected
We collect the following categories of information in order to provide products and services to you, to communicate with you, to enhance our products, services and operations, and for other operational, legal and compliance purposes:
- Information collected automatically. Technical information, including unique identifiers tied to your browser, IP address, domain service, type of computer and type of web browser are automatically collected when you access our Site.
- Your contact details. Your name, email address, phone number, any requirements or comments and you may voluntarily provide us with any other data.
- Your communication data. Your requests, any concerns you may have and any other data that we receive if we communicate with you by telephone, via e-mail, social media or other electronic means.
- Your reviews. The opinions, experiences, preferences and interests, and Product or event reviews or social media.
- Information collected from other sources.
We collect information from users in several different ways, with the goal of providing an efficient, meaningful, and customized shopping experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- * Record and quickly bring up information you have given previously.
- * Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- * Create content that is relevant to you.
- * Alert you of our new information, products, and services.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as:
- * Safeguarding all content on this Site with Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") encryption.
- * Granting only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information.
- * Working only with third-party service providers who we believe adequately secure all computer hardware.
We sell products, not information — We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your personal or financial information to anyone, except in the following specific situations:
- Third-party service providers: Like most online retailers, we sometimes use third-party service providers to perform specific functions on our behalf. Any information disclosed to them is solely to help in their provision of service.
If you have any questions about the security on our Site, you can send an email to Privacy@cytechsystems.com.
Personal Data on our server or in our archives is kept for as long as necessary to satisfy the purpose for which they were collected, in accordance with our general data retention policy or as required by law. In some cases, information posted may stay in the public domain indefinitely.